- softened unsalted butter – 150g
- extra mature cheddar cheese, grated – 180g
- parmesan cheese, finely grated – 75g
- plain flour – 180g
- dijon mustard – 1 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 170degC
- In a large bowl combine the softened butter with the grated cheeses and mustard.
- Sieve the flour into the bowl and combine everything by hand into a firm dough.
- Leave to stand for 10-15 minutes – this allows the fats to go into the flour – and the roll out to a thickness of 5mm on a floured surface.
- Use a cutter to form the biscuits and place them onto a floured baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden but not too crispy crispy.
Super simples! Makes 45-50 biscuits…..